Following my husband's death in 2008, I moved from Tennessee to Florida to look after my parents. Now I'm living in a retirement community, making friends and trying new things. The most fun I've had has been ballroom dancing. So far, I've taken intro lessons in all the dances and now I'm starting intermediate. I hardly have time to read anymore but I manage four or five dances a week!

Monday, July 25, 2011

It's a Whole Family!

Looks like I have more than just one armadillo, I've got three!  Last night the dogs were going crazy in the back yard, trying to get at something just on the other side of the fence.  I went out and discovered three armadillos, not just the one I thought I had.  Two of them headed back to the den, but one of them just ignored the dogs and continued rooting around in the flower bed just inches from two snarling, barking dogs as if he didn't hear a thing.  *sigh*  I had to herd the dogs inside and close the doggie door so we didn't further annoy the (human) neighbors.

So hear are more pictures of my new neighbors:






They are very quiet neighbors, even if my dogs are not.  LOL

No comments: