Following my husband's death in 2008, I moved from Tennessee to Florida to look after my parents. Now I'm living in a retirement community, making friends and trying new things. The most fun I've had has been ballroom dancing. So far, I've taken intro lessons in all the dances and now I'm starting intermediate. I hardly have time to read anymore but I manage four or five dances a week!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Remodeling Week Four 3/15 - 3/21

I forgot to mention the big plastic room divider they built in part of my den.  It's to keep a lot of the dust out of the house now that the arched doorway is open to the sunroom.  So I have my dining room table sitting in front of half my couch and a big plastic wall that rustles.  Oh yeah, and there's dust - everywhere.

Actually this week all we've been doing is waiting for the plaster to dry.

I also had a stump removed from right in front of one of my pin oaks.  The new fencing will have to be contoured around the rise at the base of the tree but the stump was really in the way.  It was ground out in about 15 minutes.  Barkley's Tree Service came out as soon as I called and did a great job.  Thank you Richard.

No comments: